Full-time Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy, Lagos, Nigeria
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres
brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
The Job :Field Sales Manager, Waters, Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Management Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday. This same commitment is what is expected of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure availability, visibility and accessibility of Nestlé Waters products in all relevant outlets through effective management of the sales force.
- To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills , strong drive and passion for business results.
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement route plan for Sales Force.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have 2 -3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Great communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
How To Apply