Full-time Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
Tsaboin Traffic Talk is a stream-oriented social network service dedicated for reporting road traffic updates. This way, road users in Lagos can help each other beat the traffic.
The Job : Nativescript Mobile App Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a creative and sharp full-time Mobile App Developer to join our growing team focused on designing and developing cutting edge mobile experiences for our customers. The successful candidate will work quickly and efficiently to produce innovative and relevant designs to promote Tsaboin’s product and services.
- Develop Mobile applications for multiple devices (Android and iOS devices).
- Implement multi device application features as part of Agile Development process.
- Write coherent organized code and be able to work as a part of dynamic team.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Perform complete testing of Mobile applications, and engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science or similar area
- Familiarity with all of the following is an advantage: CentOS Linux, NGINX, MySQL
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other strong, intelligent technologists
- Strong OOP and software design abilities
- Expert-level multi-device application development experience
- Previously developed mobile applications, available on the App Store and/or demonstrated during the interview process
- Deep working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding and appreciation for Agile development methodologies
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion is a must
- Comfortable working with huge data sets and massively high user load
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, like Scrum
How To Apply