Full-time National Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
Millar Cameron – Our client, an international FMCG company – within their drinks operations, is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : National Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The successful Country Manager will be responsible for the commercial department within the company.
- This position will be the first in the commercial department and will be responsible for heading up the branch in Lagos.
- Analyse regional sales forecasts & competitor activities through use of innovative and effective research
- Formulate and manage regional plans including volume, price, promotions.
- Negotiate and manage trading terms including price, shelf space, promotions.
- Manage internal/ key account/ 3rd party/ agents performance to exceed planned objectives.
- Manage regional promotion grids and logistics to exceed company standards and customer expectations.
- Control working capital items and exceed set parameters.
- Approve functional plan, using strategy and structure to outperform competitors.
- Formulise department structure.
- Manage performance and talent plan for team.
- Implement functional plan and projects.
- Maintain functional governance, policy, legal and ethics.
- Utilise SAP functionality.
- Maintain external stakeholder relations.
- Establish functional network.
- Utilise service provider network.
- Improve business profitability.
- Negotiate and exceed financial & market share objectives.
- Working capital items are managed and exceed set parameters.
- Implement plans and to improve business profitability.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Must have at least 8 years experience in food and drinks industry.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Living and working within a commutable distance of Lagos currently.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Competitive. No expatriate packages covered for this role.
How To Apply