Full-time NASCON Allied Industries Plc – The Dangote Group: Fleet Officer/Analyst Vacancy
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Fleet Officer/Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Employment Type: Full time
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Ensure trucks are readily available for daily loading based on individual fleet target
- Ensure that high way breakdown (HBD) of loaded trucks is recovered within 36 hours or trans loaded, while all empty trucks are recovered within 3 days
- Ensure all trucks have cab number and company warning stickers
- Ensure efficient use and maintenance of truck logbooks
- Ensure no truck stays with LEAs beyond 24 hours
- Ensure truck placement for monthly routine servicing
- Ensure 100% tracking of fleet trucks in transit or idling.
- Ensure 100% communication of all operational trucks in your fleet through GPRS.
- Achieve a 95% performance level of your fleet on set trip target every month.
- Ensure strict compliance to recruitment process of truck drivers.
- Ensuring all report requiring management attention is communicated within 24 hours.
- Degree, or M.Sc degree in Transport Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economic, Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in related industry.
- Strong organizing and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Planning and Budgeting skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com