Full-time MTN Nigeria: Coordinator, Project Management Vacancy
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
The Job : Coordinator, Project Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Coordinator, Project Management Supply Chain Management (SCM) will support the Manager with all administrative task related to multiple supply chain projects, and business partners for outsourced SCM functions in the Opco.
- He/she will be responsible for day-to-day planning and monitoring of project activities, supporting procurement, and ensuring timely completion of projects through coordination between Capital Projects group and Supply Chain Management team.
- Resolve operational issues
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Participate and provide input into adhoc meetings
- Execute day-to-day operations
- Ensure value creation when support is needed on projects.
- Advise operational units within the finance dept. of changes to requirements for projects within the business
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values
- Manage all projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and on scope; according to approved plans – Project Delivery.
- Responsible for the ‘Day to Day’ planning of Projects related SCM requirements for Sourcing, R2O, Inventory, Warehousing, Logistics
- Act as a coordinator between Capital Projects Team and Supply Chain Management Team
- Liaise with Projects Team to ensure timely delivery of items to ensure smooth functioning of the Projects
- Analyse the Master Demand Schedule by various projects to leverage economies of Scale in procurement
- Track the projects schedule and liaise with SCM team to communicate changes to project schedules and thereby the supply requirements
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Project management certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in project management will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
How To Apply