Full-time Mondelez International (Cadbury) Fresh Cv Submission
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
The Job : Customer Service Specialist (Order to Cash)(Job Number: 1709577)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing the world’s favourite beverages and chocolates, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big – and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
Cadbury Nigeria( part of Mondelēz International), is looking to hire someone with great problem solving skills, who is innovative, has strong stakeholder management skills, and a niche for building relationships to join our Customer Services and logistics (Order to Cash) Team.
The job role covers Co-managed Inventory, Order planning, Payment cycle, maintaining Pricing Master Data Management, Customer Master Data Management, Debt/ Age of invoice control, Returns from Trade, Feedback, Information and communication handling to and via Trade and Customer issues and complaints.
• Enable a seamless Replenishment cycle through the OTC (Order to Cash) & BTC (bill to cash)process and being accountable for ensuring that all Sales Orders are OTIF.
• Follow through with all teams (Sales, Account Receivables, Treasury, Log Ops, and Manufacturing etc.) to make all necessary inputs and put customer order on SAP, ensure delivery is contained within a specified timing and delivered OTIF(on time in full).
• Manage orders versus quota and article substitution principles in cooperation with demand planning and customer business teams.
• Manage and drive continuous improvement via daily quality conversations with Customers & Mondelēz Managers; maintain regular information flow and communication on delivery and dispatch updates, Outstanding and Demand order status, Plan vs. actual performance to date, Sales in, Sales out and balance stock position, Debt, invoice age status and credit available, warehouse and inventory management at the distributors end.
• Challenge customers for efficient day to day order profile (size, structure, categories, delivery dates and order and truck consolidation). Actualise and communicate customer’s supplying requirements.
• Monitor Supply performances with the customer to identify room for improvement.
• Monitor frequency of complaints with CBP and look for areas of improvement.
• Keep track and provide reports of all OTC activities and KPI’s
• Aligning with company SOPs to earn good rating for OTC audit performance during Mondelez International Audit with minimal complaints
• Follow through with created orders in collaboration with Log Ops. to help order consolidation and full truck optimization to reduce Operations cost.
• Organize Bi-Annual Trade visits to Mondelez Business Partners for CS&L Performance Assessment and Feedback
• Maintain and track changes on Customer, Product and Pricing Database which include Contracts, SLAs, Distributor agreements, Pricing, code creation and changes in customer name and additional drop points/locations.
• Minimum of a B.SC/HND education in a relevant discipline
• Experience in large FCMG organization
• Knowledge in Transportation and logistics management
• Higher knowledge of IT & Good analytical skills
• Effective communication skills with internal & External Partners
• Conflict resolution skills
• Drive for result & Problem solving skills
• Flexibility and ability to work and cope under high pressure
How To Apply