Full-time Meristem Securities Limited: Brand Management/Marketing Communications Officer Vacancy
Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate offering investment management and financial advisory services to our clients, we are recruiting to fill the following vacant roles in our company.
The Job : Brand Management/Marketing Communications Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Brand Management Officer role is suitable for a highly creative and energetic talent who loves to work in a team and can work independently. The incumbent will be the custodian of our brand, whose aim is to tell the brand story and engage with the relevant target group by means of inspiring and delighting them. Under the Corporate umbrella, you will plan marketing communication in a way that key messages reach clients, potential clients, employees, business partners and all stakeholders. This includes end to end management for all communication channels, advertising, media, PR, AND MUCH,
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop creative concepts and marketing strategies
- Monitor customer touch points across all subsidiaries
- Coordinate graphic designers to translate creative concepts into print, online and other collateral materials.
- Develop content for promotional materials including direct mail pieces, print and electronic newsletters, web site and social media stories, media releases and other materials as needed.
- Build a strong and long term relationship with clients
- Assist with customer attraction, retention and satisfaction activities.
- Providing support to customer service activities and contribute towards customer engagement and transactions across the group.
- Any other official duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum of 3 years experience prefarably in a marketing communications agency
A good university degree – preferably in Arts/Humanities
- Digital Marketing savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creativity and idealization skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to details
- Good consumer and product awareness
- Entrepreneurial and a flair for marketing
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
- High sense of integrity and accountability
How To Apply