Full-time Medtronic: Product Specialist: Cardio Vascular Recruitment
At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
The Job : Product Specialist: Cardio Vascular
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Cardiac and Vascular Group brings all of our cardiac and vascular businesses together into one cross-functional, collaborative operating unit to employ the full breadth of our talent, technologies, products, services, and solutions to address the needs of customers and patients across the globe.
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a passionate about representing market leading product in a results oriented environment? Bring your business development talents to a leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and the guidance you need to own your future success.
As a Medtronic Product Specialist, you will gain and maintain cardiovascular market share in Nigeria through the planning and execution of strategic market development initiatives with the relevant stakeholders.
You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation!
A Day in the Life
Your responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Sales and Marketing
· You will in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager, develop and implement an annual Sales plan (Hospital Business Plans) for the sales territory (whole of Nigeria).
· You will conclude sales calls to promote sell and service Medtronic products and services to existing and prospective customers.
· You will maintain a close working relationship with all Key Accounts for the CV business.
· You will be required to complete a monthly sales report.
· You will track competitive activity and provide regular field intelligence reports on competitive activities, changes in markets, distribution and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
· You will be required to achieve AOP.
· You will facilitate customer support and customer training.
· You will be required to attend required Seminars and conferences.
· You will manage all inventories within the defined sales territory.
· You will manage expenses.
· You will responsible for implementation of marketing strategies- these include but not limited to Continuing Medical Education Programs, Proctorships, Training Programs for Cathlab support Staff and Patients Screening campaigns.
You will ensure that our customers receive product news and updates on a continuing basis.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
· Degree or diploma, an Allied Professional background would be of value.
· Administration in an office environment would be an advantage.
· Previous Key Account Management experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and operations experience within the Medical devices or Pharma sector.
· Must be computer literate at an intermediate level
Nice to have
· Knowledge of various stakeholders in the Cardiovascular space
· Experience with logistics operations in Nigeria and regulatory bodies
· Speak, read and write in English
Nice to Have
How To Apply