Full-time Max.ng: Welfare Analyst Recruitment
MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology barriers that have historically prevented retail businesses in Africa from realizing their full potential.
The Job : Welfare Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Increase Champion retention:
- Gather qualitative retention data by conducting and analyzing champion surveys and/or stay interviews.
- Build champion network and committees that will help build an ever-growing community amongst champions.
- Serve as a champion ambassador to collate information from champions and provide feedback to management on issues that can be resolved to increase retention. E.g. Salary issues, payment, remittance discrepancy issues must be properly escalated and solved.
- Ensures that the champion onboarding process is very welcoming and pleasant for all new hired champions.
- Continuously determine ways to increase the champion retention in the organization.
- implementing recognition and appreciation programs across the organization
- Increase the number of daily active champions that are in the system by appropriately attending to their requests at all times and follow through to ensure that their requests are attended to and sorted.
- Enforce and collect fees for HMO, Group Life and Accident, other forms of insurance enforced: The welfare team is responsible for ensuring that all fees are collected from champions in a manner that does not suggest rudeness.
- Track and respond to all champion personal events. E.g. Leave, births, deaths, accidents, birthdays, maternity etc.- Champions personal celebration dates must be properly documented and tracked at all times and all champions must be duly celebrated no matter how minute. This can be done through phone call, sms, visitations etc.
- Conduct Champion Exit Interviews: The team determines why champions leave the system by conducting appropriate exit interviews, collate feedback from exit interviews and provide recommendations based on feedback that has been gotten from the exit interviews collated.
- Follow through on all champion emergency response issues. e.g. (Accidents, Harassments, Law Enforcement issues, Local Government issues)- When a champion has a law enforcement issue, this should be escalated to the right and appropriate channel and a follow through must be done to ensure that all issues are resolved.
- Track and maintain champion records: All champion documentation must be properly tracked, recorded and maintained. All champion documents must be properly kept in hard copy and must be compulsorily scanned into the system at all times thereby also maintaining a soft copy. Eg. Next of Kin, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Addresses, Pictures in App, ID Cards.
- Educate champion on contracts: Ensure that all champions are properly educated on all contracts (Asset, offer etc). All champions before signing any contract must understand the contract before signing.
Key Performance Indicator
- Champ Churn and Retention Rates
- Champion Downtime due to non-asset issues
- Time to resolve issues.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]