Full-time MasterCard Nigeria: Account Manager Vacancy
MasterCard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Job : Account Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
- Manage all MasterCard programs including Credit, Debit, Prepaid & Commercial cards, spanning issuing and acquiring businesses, for customers in Nigeria.
- Grow MasterCard volume and share within the Issuers and Acquirers and develop incremental revenue streams across value added services.
- Have you had previous experience in building a long-term partnership with a large customer? Can you negotiate, execute and manage all aspects of the customers’ business? Are you able to go beyond tactical engagements and become the trusted strategic advisor for this account?
- Can you analyze customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis?
- Deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products & services and net revenue targets from new and existing business for the market
- Analyze the customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis.
- Design specific strategies that deliver customized solutions for the business that drive profit, revenue growth and value creation for both MasterCard and the customer while working in close coordination with MasterCard cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with the customer to develop and execute an annual strategic account plan, and putting in place regular (at least quarterly) review sessions to establish, monitor and report progress against joint objectives
- Negotiate, execute and manage the customer agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Develop and implement sales plan designs to include business development, advertising, marketing and product management activities with customers, prospects and internal MasterCard contacts
- Lead product development for Nigeria, including identification and implementation of new features and benefits, working in close collaboration with the rest of the Nigeria team and other internal partners within the region.
- Create a comprehensive customer marketing pipeline with a view to drive portfolio performance (usage and acquisition)
All About You:
- This position offers the opportunity to manage all aspects of the MasterCard relationship with assigned customers.
- The position requires a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic, business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills to partner with customer & MasterCard cross functional teams to create and implement impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration & drive MasterCard and bank revenues.
- The ideal candidate will one with strong execution focus, possess solid payments industry experience, preferably gained in Business Development /Product management on the Issuer side with the ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions.
- He should also be very comfortable dealing with technology.
- Sound knowledge of retail electronic Payments/ Cards from an Issuing / Acquiring/ Network perspective required. (Work experience in the payments/banking domain preferred)
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (Sales, Product, Marketing, operations, and risk.
- University degree. Advanced degree preferred
- Self driven, organized and pro-active
- Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
- Strong impact and influencing, negotiation skills
- Strong relationship, communication, presentation and marketin
How To Apply