Full-time Massive Cv Submission at Coscharis Group Limited
Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
The Job : Workshop Controller
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ideal Candidate will work diligently to control job flow, ensure timely completion and verify postings to job cards.
- Ensure full and accurate communication to workshop, parts, reception, and quality control.
- Maintain up-to-date progress on each and every vehicle under maintenance / repair. Ensure compliance with all health, safety and security regulations and policies as regards the Aftersales Department.
- Conduct periodic quality inspections on vehicles, source and work with accurate information regarding repairs and servicing.
- B.Sc in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or related field of study with a minimum of 3 years experience in similar role in a reputable Automobile Company.
- Must have an eye for details as well as possess good communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
The Job : After Sales Manager
- Successful candidate for this post will be responsible for and not limited to the following:
- Plan and adjust the workloads of the department personnel to match their skills and abilities; review customers’ orders and inspect the quality of work done before the release of vehicles; review the work order to ensure that all actions haven documented according to workshop policies and procedures; provide guidance and technical assistance to team members; monitor work flow; ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the workshop; ensure that the department is adequately manned to achieve the objectives etc
- Must possess strong communication skills (verbal and written), be computer literate plus ability to use diagnostic machines of our brands.
- B.Sc in Mechanical/Electrical engineering with 5 – 7 years hands-on experience in a reputable automobile company.
The Job : Spare Parts Warehouse Controller
- Conduct Inventory control, receive and record new stock upon arrival, check and supervise loading of trucks for movement of items to and from the various branches.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ timescales/requirements.
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Organise, facilitate and manage stock at regular intervals.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company’s procedures and requirements.
Qualifications,Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in a reputable company.
- Must possess a B.Sc degree in preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Computer Knowledge is a must as well as inventory management and other ware-housing procedures.
The Job : Technician (Mechanical)
- Must be able to troubleshoot mechanical problems and repair assignments correctly, conduct quality mechanical inspections on vehicles, work with accurate information regarding vehicle mechanical repairs and servicing.
- Candidate must be able to diagnose mechanical malfunctions using relevant diagnostic machine
- 5 years Experience as technician in a reputable Automobile Company.
- Must possess technical certificates like city & guilds, Trade Tests etc.
- He must have an eye for details and the ability to analyze and solve mechanical challenges. Possession of B.sc mechanical engineering would be highly considered.
The Job : Sales Executive (Spare Parts)
- Candidate must be able to identify spare parts, Knowledge of how to set up merchandise displays, demonstrate and explain uses and functions of parts to customers with a view to meeting their needs, facilitate pick-up and delivery of parts to customers, escalate detected faults and follow through on replacements to customer.
- A minimum of B.Sc in relevant disciplines with hands-on experience of about three years performing similar role in a reputable automobile company.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Basic computer knowledge is a must.
The Job : Technician (Electrical)
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical problems and repair assignments correctly, conduct quality electrical inspections on vehicles, work with accurate information regarding vehicle electrical repairs and servicing
- Candidate must be able to diagnose electrical malfunctions using relevant diagnostic machine.
- Some years of experience as an Electrical Technician in a reputable Automobile Company and possess minimum of certificates such as City & Guilds, Trade Tests, etc.
- Must be capable of paying strong attention to details; possess analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment are also required
- However, possession of a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering will be a definite advantage.
The Job : Customer Care Executive
- Successful candidate must be able to handle customer’s complaints,
- Provide timely feedback and communication on current work status,
- Develop and maintain customer relationships via various communication channels;
- Work with service advisors to ensure that repaired and serviced vehicles are delivered in perfect condition and in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of First degree in the Social Sciences with hands-on experience of about three years in similar job function.
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft packages.
How To Apply