Full-time Marriott International: Group Housing Billing Supervisor Recruitment
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
The Job : Group Housing Billing Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 18001WZL
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Brand: Four Points
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
Job Summary/Detailed Description
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- Assist and check turnovers, figures, postings, billing and documents for accuracy.
- Set-up proper billing accounts (i.e. share-with, room/tax/incidentals, tax exempt, direct/special billing, and group bookings) according to accounting policies.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized group rooming and financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep group rooming and financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Ensure compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOP’s and LSOP’s).
- Work closely with various departments and outside entities to achieve successful groups from pre-arrival through final bill.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
How To Apply