Full-time Marketing Manager – Central West Africa at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
The Job : Marketing Manager – Central West Africa
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As the Marketing Manager for Central West Africa (CWA) you will be expected to drive effective market management and demand generation to help achieve the business objectives in CWA and deliver fact based insights, marketing direction and consultation to support sales execution, value selling and long term strategic planning
Plan /Select and Understand the Market:
- Leverage Marketplace Insights and Database Analytics, local MI and Global provided tools and assets to obtain an understanding of the marketplace and the opportunities across the territories, by industry, segment and at the account level
- Identifies Client Needs, Pain Points, and Value
- Participate in the selection of high value customers & segmentation
- Build the CWA Plan and provide key extracts to the aligned program teams for execution
- Understand the Business and Sales Performance history and pipeline across CWA
- Provide market management and marketing plan insights to support the development of the GB Enterprise Account Plans and Territory Business Plan
- Segment Prioritization & Sales Plays Prioritization
- Identifies sales plays and marketing programs to close pipeline gaps
- Develop Marketing Strategies & Value Propositions
- Utilize market intelligence, such as propensity to buy models, IT opportunity spend, and data analytics to determine target audiences for program executions.
- Manage pipeline gap analysis to drive optimal routes to market execution, highlighting gaps and providing insightful corrective actions and identifying sales plays and marketing programs to close the gaps.
- Manage next quarter pipeline build; partners with aligned programs to address gaps.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years experience in reporting and presentation skills
- At least 5 years experience in IT market in CWA
- English: Fluent.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
- Master’s Degree
- At least 6 years experience in reporting and presentation skills
- At least 6 years experience in IT market in CWA
- Master’s Degree.
How To Apply