Full-time Managment Accountant at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
The Job :Managment Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The role involves:
- Managing the Company’s accounting function, Reporting to the Business Manager
- Directly responsible for the company’s Accounts Function.
- Preparation of annual management accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and management of annual cash flow (including forecasts)
- Preparation of weekly, monthly cash flows to guide management decision making
- Coordinate annual audits with company auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Ensure rendition of monthly and annual returns on PAYE, WHT etc to relevant agencies
- Management of the company’s current accounts with its bankers and ensure monthly reconciliation of banking statements.
- General ledger postings and preparation of trial balance.
- General management of creditors & debtors accounts on weekly basis
- Ensure compliance with accounting procedures
- Prepare regular & special reports
- Collect, analyze and summarize information and data on cost and financial trends and report same
- Responsible for the company’s banking relationships in the absence of the Business Manager
- Acting for the Business Manager in supervising the company’s Administrative, Human Resources & Corporate services functions
Assist Business Manager in ensuring:
- Management accounts are ready by 10th of following month
- Cash book & creditors list is updated and with MD by 10am every Monday
- All financial commitments are recognized on time and planed for
- Budgets/Spending plans are adhered to
- Strong financial coordination between the company’s units at all times
- Strong willed, self-motivated self-starter.
- Honesty & Frugality is of utmost importance.
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Aged between
- Ability to work under pressure
- Faith/Sex/Tribe not an issue
- Not less than 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and in particular, IFRS
- Experienced user of accounting software and in particular, Sage
- A degree or HND in accounting. ICAN, ANAN or similar professional qualification is a strong advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? kindly forward resume to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.