Full-time Logistics Officer at Rovedana
Rovedana – Our client, a start-up company operating within the Logistics industry in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Logistics Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for daily and weekly dispatch by riders for clients.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations-Dispatch service efficiently.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land operations.
- Develop and implement and effective and efficient dispatch motor bike maintenance schedule
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Involve in technical survey missions for new assignments and pre-deployment corroboration visits to troop contributing countries.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Manage relationship between company and client for dispatch service.
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant field.
- Prior work experience in a Logistics Company.
- Analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
How To Apply