Full-time Logistics Analyst at NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The Job : Logistics Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager (SPM) helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Supports Parts Demand in a timely and cost effective manner. Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Follows the company processes in maintaining Inventory Integrity as per Company expectations
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices and identify discrepancies if any.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures
- Consults and Collaborates with Team and SPM in improving existing processes or establishing new ones to address, new or changes to, business requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor degree in Logistics or related
- Responsible and highly motivated
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Problem-solving and detailed oriented person
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
How To Apply