Full-time Logistic Assistants Vacancy, Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF), is a legally registered NGO operating in Nigeria, AHF-Nigeria collaborates with the Federal Government of Nigeria and other partner institutions, to provide technical assistance to these key. To meet the above needs, the program wishes to recruit dynamic, skilled, committed, self-driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following vacant positions below:
The Job :Logistic Assistants, Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Logistic Jobs,
Location: Cross Rivers, Kogi, Benue, Anambra, Nigeria
- Provides transport support services to all AHF Staff and Volunteers at the state as may be required from time to time.
- Ensures all AHF Vehicle policies are followed and enforced.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records relating to AHF Vehicle use by filling vehicle log book.
- Purchase fuel, reviews the accuracy of cash memos and/or bill and submit same to finance dept. for payment.
- Performs constant and routine check on project vehicle, reports any fault for necessary action(s).
- Ensures AHF Travel Authorization/Request duly approved is in place before embarking on any official trip.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Basic technical knowledge of automobiles, as he has to write reports on the working condition of the company transport means
Good organizational skills in order to coordinate and see that all the employees are getting their transport on time
Good knowledge of the terrain will be an added advantage.
A minimum of OND or NCE.
Possession of a valid Driving License.
Over two years of driving experience in a reputable organization an added advantage.
Computer literacy an added advantage
How To Apply