Full-time Libra Circle Ongoing Recruitment (finance)
Libra Circle Limited is a leading logistics service provider in Nigeria; we render services to various companies who are industry leaders in Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Oil & Gas, etc. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the demands of this aspect of business upon ourselves and allow the client focus on the core area of her business. We guide and advise our clients on a range of freight solutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency and reduction.
The Job : Finance Manager, Libra Circle.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Management Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Finance Manager is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to compile and analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information and trends to prepare regular financial statements; monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial reporting milestones and deliverables are met within the stipulated timeline; monthly financial reports should be made available to management not more than five (5) working days after the month end, same for quarterly and half yearly financial reports.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Analyze the general Ledger transactions Capex, Opex and Revenue and all transactions posted into Financial
- Statements to ensure proper classification and correction, as well as aging of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Liaise with our International Partners to ensure all profit share due to us, payments due our partners are immediately highlighted after each shipment to avoid discrepancies and, or irregularities.
- Supervises and coordinate transaction posting into the General Ledgers and other records and reconcile
- Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Coordinate and supervise the processing of vendor claims and other types of payments.
- Review Account Receivables aging to ensure compliance with the Company’s policy.
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Professional Certification in ICAN or ACCA (Associate Member)
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles
- Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting,
- financial data analysis, auditing and taxation is required.
- Team work
- Plan, organize and prioritize work
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully
- Verbal Communication, Reporting and writing Skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]