Full-time Legal Officer at Dukan Group
Dukan Group consist of Dukan George Limited and Dukan Stanley Limited.
We are an innovation company with areas of interest covering oil and gas, unconventional resources, hydro resources, manufacturing, real estate, agro allied products, specialized services/consultancy, e-commerce and entertainment.
The Job : Legal Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts, Production activities and handle the regulatory compliance associated with same.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements, such as Memorandum of Agreements for all the Company’s services, professional services agreements, joint venture and joint marketing agreements, collaboration agreement etc.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide legal support to all departmental projects and job functions
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor Agreements to ensure compliance.
- Renew all business permits before expiration.
- Provide all such other administrative and secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Advisor & Company Secretary.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Review and draft Contracts, Agreements and Internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory/Legal requirements.
- Ensure the monitoring of Regulatory compliance.
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and provide relevant advice accordingly.
- Prepare monthly /quarterly reports for the department for Management Meetings.
- Perform any other responsibility as may be required by Management.
- LLB and BL
- Years of Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the real estate industry is an added advantage
Nigerian Bar Association
- Commercial Law
- Advisory & Regulatory Compliance
- Legal Contract drafting
- Organizational Policies & Procedures
NB: Candidate must reside in Lekki/Ajah and its environment.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]