Full-time Legal Officer at Chams Plc
We are a Leading ICT solutions company operating in Nigeria and some other West African countries. We have vacancies for highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Telecommunications and. Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
The Job : Legal Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
(Ref: ICT- LO-07)
- Legal drafting.
- Ensuring that all drafted documents comply with the relevant laws and company policy.
- Attending meetings and conferences with the Company Secretary.
- Handling all matters assigned subsequently.
- Ensuring that due process is followed in transactions within and outside of the company.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Candidates should possess LL.B
- Experience in working within a legislative framework directly applicable to the area of work
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results
- An understanding of the role of process in delivering legal services effectively
- Strong influencing skills.
- Competent in use of MS Office software packages.
- Experience in report writing and preparing agreements
How To Apply