Full-time Legal Associates at Zuriel Consulting
Zuriel Consulting is a firm of lawyers that specialize in providing company secretarial and administrative services as well as corporate Intermediary support services, regulatory compliance and corporate investigation and due diligence amongst others to public and private companies.
The Job : Legal Associates
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Review, draft, revise and negotiate a wide range of agreements with customers, vendors, partners and third parties, such as partnerships, vendor agreements, joint ventures, other professional services and other commercial agreements.
- Provide high quality commercial legal advice to ensure the best commercial terms are negotiated and contracts are documented appropriately
- Exercise sound professional judgement in identifying issues that require escalation to the Management.
- Reviewing and improving Business Practices and internal governance processes.
- Develop creative approaches to manage legal risks and resolving disputes.
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts for Clients to ensure they are in compliance with all statutory requirements and ensuring that risks are mitigated
- Handling matters relating procuring Licenses for clients
- Handle property registration at lands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and call to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least a minimum of five (5) years and a maximum of seven (7) years’ experience
- Minimum of Second Class Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Experience with corporate commercial, estate management and conveyancing work
- Passionate, motivated, good at taking initiative and a self starter
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
N80,000 – 120, 000.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]