Full-time Lead Software Engineer/Trainer at Ifotta
Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers.
The Job :Lead Software Engineer/Trainer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing software applications in accordance with the requirments and demands of the company and/or clients.
- Training and development: Training individual and corporate trainees and programmers, as well as mentoring interns and subordinates when necessary.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, following the software development lifecycle.
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supporting and developing software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and developmental opportunities.
Candidate is expected to:
- Be a seasoned Front End, Back End or Fullstack Developer
- Possess at least 3-5 years experience in software development.
- Exhibit the ability to innovate in an environment where software reliability is non-negotiable.
- Have the ability to train and/or impart knowledge.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- possess a minimum of a University degree or its equivalence.
Compensation is competitve yet, negotiable.
How To Apply