Full-time Lagos Business School: Personal Assistant To The Dean Vacancy
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
The Job : Personal Assistant To The Dean
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Department: Dean’s Office
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Position Type: Regular/Permanent/Full Time
Directly Supervises: NIL.
Purpose of Position:
To provide executive assistance and administrative support to the office of the Dean, to enable him/her work effectively.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include but not limited to the following:
- Provide secretarial and administrative tasks. Handle correspondence on behalf of the Dean
- Manage the school’s monthly breakfast club meetings while ensuring adequate administrative and secretarial support.
- Manage executive diaries and appointments.
- Provide protocol and travel arrangements for the Dean.
- Meet and receive visitors on behalf of the Dean at all levels
- Take notes, minutes, dictations and summaries for meetings
- Conduct background research and present findings
- Provide effective liaison between the Dean’s office and clients and other relevant organizations
- Manage information and data including filling and records tracking
- Maintain database of contacts and be innovative in the use of contact information.
- Manage adhoc and specific projects as assigned by the Dean.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Feedback from internal and external Customers
- Reliability and accessibility to information provided to the Dean.
- Excellent prioritizing of the executive’s daily activities
- Accuracy in information to Breakfast Club contacts
- Efficient management of Dean’s travel plans
- Working knowledge of calendar management on Google or Microsoft outlook
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Planning skills and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Personal effectiveness and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- General office management
- Secretarial skills
- Public Relations skills
Good first degree / HND in a related discipline
At least 3 years in PA/Administrative position
How To Apply
Applicants are to forward their CVs to [email protected]
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position