Full-time Kwikpay Credit: Credit Analyst Vacancy
We are a Credit Company located on Lagos Island and we facilitate short-term loan assistance to consumers. We are seeking energetic, business-focused individuals ready to take on new challenges and promote emergency loan services of our company.
The Job : Credit Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Credit Agents and applicants through the process from application to close.
- Interview and counsel clients and Agents for the purpose of accurately completing the application and ensure that all required information has been received and verified.
- Research and evaluate Credit applicant’s financial status, references, credit and risk to determine the eligibility of the application.
- Inform and educate applicants and Agents on lending policies, requirements and terms.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, Bank Statements and other financial information.
- Daily contact with existing Agents and clients to generate new and repeat business.
- Provide exceptional level of customer service.
- Consistently meet or exceed established goals.
- Consistently seek opportunities and provide recommendations for continuous improvement and personal improvement.
Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Thorough knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of lending standards and practices.
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner.
- Ability to maintain composure and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to plan well and organize work for self and others.
- Basic understanding of computer Applications (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet).
Education and Qualifications
- Degree Holder or equivalent required
- Minimum two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role, with at least one (1) year in Retail & Consumer Credit.
How To Apply