Full-time KPMG Nigeria: Accounting Solution Centre Intern Vacancy
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world– finding solutions and adding value.
The Job : Accounting Solution Centre Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 128606BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND in Accounting with a minimum of upper credit
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- Experience and Background
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Reasonable computer literacy i.e. ability to navigate around a computer and access email
- Basic/medium level understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Basic understanding of accounting software
- Integrity/consistency with KPMG core values
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to use initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem solving
- Not above 28 years old at commencement of recruitment
How To Apply