Full-time Key Account Manager at Payd Nigeria
Payd originated from our innate belief that payments for physical goods & services will fundamentally change in an increasingly digital world! We also believe that mobile enabled consumers deserve and demand a better experience, one where brands ‘know them’, this means understanding how and when consumers need their services or products. Payd is determined to offer consumers the services they are most interested in, with full spend control wrapped, in an effortless payment experience that not only delights but aims to reward.
The Job : Key Account Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting to: Director: West Africa
- You have to be passionate about engaging with your customers to deliver superior customer service.
- You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Partner with and ensure the long-term success of your financial services customers, developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business stakeholders.
- You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
Key Responsibility areas
- Own all aspects of the operational, tactical and strategic relationship with Key Accounts and deliver well thought out, structured plans for their growth
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients at ‘C’ levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Know and understand the competition’s capabilities and gaps to better position the Fintech’s banking solutions.
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the Country Director.
- Serve as the Payd products engagement architect, Responsible for account plans and strategies, and work directly with client product, marketing, and/or IT teams to position the engagement and Payd for success
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business; Serve as an expert Consultant Leading Business Transformation/Product strategies and roadmaps
- Stay abreast of current and emerging trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets in which the clients operate, and how it affects clients’ business and initiatives
- Work closely with banks to manage MNOs and other suppliers
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly sales to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure outstanding invoices/payments are up to date by clients
Experience and Education
- A first Degree in Business Management (An MBA will be a plus)
- 5-10 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- First-class communication skills, able to win peoples’ commitment and buy-in.
- A real team player, but able to work independently
- Quick learner; strong analytical skills.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to various teams
- Highly organized with the ability to get things done
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Experience in project management.
- Skill in prioritizing activities and task
- Proactive and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Organised, discipline and passionate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How To Apply