Full-time Key Account Manager at Haussmann Group Limited
Haussmann (https://www.haussmanngroup.com ) is a leading commercial interiors Design & Build Company in Africa, currently headquartered in Paris (France) and with presence in 10 African countries – Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Our purpose is to build a sustainable future for Africa by creating innovative and collaborative spaces. Consequently, we design and fit out commercial spaces (Offices, Retail and Hotels) for major international clients (e.g. Uber, L’Oreal, Total, Mitsubishi, Sheraton etc.) across the African continent.
The Job : Key Account Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As a Key Account Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in the company’s quest to become the leading commercial Design & Build company in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Working side by side with the West Africa MD, you will bring your intelligence, your ambition and your determination to succeed to achieve our development targets.
Your role will be mainly two fold:
- Qualify and convert prospects (60%): you will be in charge of leading the sales process from prospection to signature, making presentations to decision makers and developing your own local network through direct or indirect sales strategies.
- Customer intermediation (40%): you will be in charge of understanding customer needs and requirements and liaising with the design teams in Kenya and /or South Africa. You will then need to develop your own technical skills accordingly.
- If you join Haussmann, you’ll work with a team of hungry people on a mission to become a leader in Africa.
To be a successful candidate, you must have the following skills/experiences:
- Background in Interior Design or Architecture
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales / Business Development in a fast-paced, challenging and commercial environment, preferably in a B to B industry
- Preferably strong real estate knowledge.
- Previous experiences in Design & Build is a strong plus
- Experience working in an international context and / or with international clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building strong relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multi task and develop technical understanding
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong international exposure and deep interest for Africa
- Self-driven, pro-active, autonomous and reliable
- Bold & Passionate
What we Offer
- A unique entrepreneurial experience in a fast growing yet structured company with a strong understanding and presence in Africa
- Be part of highly successful and dynamic team of young and hardworking professionals and build an unparalleled network across the continent
- Contribute and shape the overall country strategy
- Get great exposure to the company strategy
- Enjoy the life in the vibrant city of Lagos
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Application Letter to: [email protected] with the subject of the email being: “Job Opening – Key Account Manager Nigeria”