Full-time KERUI Group: Sales Director Vacancy
KERUI Group – Established in 1995, it is one of the finest tower crane manufacturers in china, provides complete range of Tower Cranes, Luffing Tower Cranes, Topless Tower Cranes, Passenger Hoist and other lifting equipments.
The company is organized with the latest technology and long lasting production units of manufacturing heavy construction machinery. Nowadays, The Kerui Group is considered as large-scale group of organizations in construction machinery, crane industry or hoist suppliers in China.
The Job : Sales Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Familiar with the product parameters, can execute technical matching, provide technical guidance and parameters recommended focusing on customer demand
- Understand the performance of similar products, give some recommendation of technical deviation according to customers’ demands based on existing equipment source
- Evaluate second-hand equipment to determine equipment performance / estimated value
- Review the accuracy of the source parameters and upload them to the platform system
- Project management and tracking, and actively cooperate with other project team members, successfully complete the project
- Build up cooperation with local refurbish factories and logistics companies.
- Frequently going business trip both in national and international.
- Bachelor degree
- Familiar with stimulation equipments, gensets or gas compressors, can execute technical matching, provide technical clarification and parameters confirmation based on customer demand.
- Good connections with local oil&gas companies. source idle equipements from domestic oil&gas companies.
- Build up supply chain.
- Better with experience of making bidding documents for customers.
- Have more than 5 years work experience in oil and gas industry
- Networking skills in the oil and gas industry is a plus
- Good communication, negotiation and team work skills.; Have anti-pressure ability and international experience are preferred
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]