Full-time Kayode Tijani & Co: Strategy & Market Analyst Vacancy
Kayode Tijani & Co
Our client is a leading and adequately capitalized public limited Mortgage Bank with an appreciable presence in terms of portfolio of real estate properties and extensive branch network.
Due to a recent strategic repositioning of the Bank, vacancies now exist for highly talented, deeply passionate, and strongly tight-knit team players who are excited by the opportunity to challenge the status quo, are obsessed with solving problems, and truly seek to positively change how Mortgage banking services are made available to finance the acquisition of housing by the populace on a sustainable basis and at affordable cost.
The Job :Strategy & Market Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Development and leadership for the Bank’s strategic practice
- Developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the bank and clients’ needs.
- Sustaining brand identities through research and applying experience to uncover an in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats and opportunities of the bank’s business.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences, needs to support the development of products to meet clients’ needs and preferences
- Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect and analyze it
- Responsible for planning and directing the bank’s strategic and long-range goals.
- Regularly conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness and makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
- Formulate as well as assist the bank’s strategies to diversify in new products and other complementary products required by the markets and within the bank’s objects.
- Provide actionable suggestions for responding to new threats plus opportunities rising in the real estate development and mortgage industry.
- Assist annual planning process for arising Corporate Initiatives and Operating Framework.
- Provide oversight of continuing corporate initiatives every month.
- Carry out regular environmental scanning to ascertain new opportunities related to acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures and mergers.
- Analyze strategic rationale for all strategic business development opportunities.
- Suggest strategic business development initiatives and priorities.
- Regularly calculate internal as well as target the bank’s valuations and compared with expectations.
- Prepare the bank’s growth strategies.
- Conduct the bank’s portfolio optimization evaluation.
- Support business unit heads to facilitate strategic development process.
- Define and evaluate imperative bank’s new business development opportunities.
- Facilitate and implement transactions leading to joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions as well as divestitures.
- University degree in any Business, Administration, or Social Science field
- A higher degree in Economics, Market Research/Analytics, Statistics, Business Administration or Corporate/ Strategic Management will also be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in management position in a reputable Mortgage bank or Financial Institution or Top flight consulting firm.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should within two weeks of this advertisement forward their application with detailed, current and complete resume and relevant credentials to:
The Recruitment Consultants,
P. O. Box 5289
Or, forward their application and detailed resume in Microsoft word document on-line to: email@example.com