Full-time Kantar Nigeria: Evaluation Associate Director Vacancy
Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
The Job : Evaluation Associate Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req # (ID): 11239
- Within our African Region, Kantar Public is looking for an Associate Director to support the overall Division Director in growing our development business in Nigeria into the future.
- This is a permanent and pensionable position.
- In this very exciting position, you will work work on a wide range of research and evaluation projects for clients in the development sector with a team of researchers and evaluators.
- Accountable for achievement of annual sales targets and profitability
- Generate, design and write proposals in response to research and evaluation briefs for local and international projects
- Have a thorough understanding of our clients businesses and markets.
- Responsible for project design, implementation, analysis and reporting of large scale policy evaluation and research studies
- Proactively work with the team to ensure process improvement to benefit clients and the business
- Responsible for the direct management of a team of 4 persons
- Maintain motivation in the team through clear communication.
- Proven track record (4/5 years) in managing research and /or evaluation projects in social research or development context. An understanding of evaluation methods is necessary. Strong technical understanding of the different stages of a research project.
- Proven track record in preparing new business proposals, proposal writing, client servicing and proposal designing for Development clients.
- Proven track record in delivering to client requirements – to the highest quality and agreed time schedules.
- Proven track record in managing people.
- Ideally with experience in a consulting organization or individual consulting, so used to a private sector and commercial environment
- Focus in Public Health or Agriculture would be an advantage.
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with clients
- Very strong project management skills – able to deliver high quality research and evaluation assignments in challenging environments, working to schedule with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, and keeping to budgets
- Innovative thinking to overcome challenges and get things done
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated individual with strong quality standards.
How To Apply