Full-time Junior Programme Planners at Iroko Partners Limited
iROKOtv is a web platform that provides paid-for Nigerian films on-demand. It is one of Africa’s first mainstream online movie steaming websites, giving instant access to over 5,000 Nollywood film titles. iROKOtv is a part of iROKO Partners which is one of Africa’s leading entertainment companies, housing brands such as iROKING, an online music platform and its YouTube website, Nollywoodlove.
iROKOtv was launched on 1 December 2011. Its parent company, iROKO Partners, was founded by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter in December 2010, with its headquarters in Anthony village, Lagos, Nigeria. iROKOtv which has been dubbed the ‘Netflix’ of Africa, is the world’s largest legal digital distributor of African movies.
The Job : Junior Programme Planners
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
As one of our Programme Planners, you will be responsible for executing the planning strategy for a set of channels within our portfolio and for releasing the monthly schedules in a timely manner.
Iroko is an African media and technology company, producing and delivering Nollywood content through multiple channels including IrokoTV streaming service, YouTube and branded TV linear channels globally. It’s an exciting time for us, and we are currently experiencing rapid growth across Africa, North America and Europe.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the planning strategy set by the Head of Programming for a selection of channels
- Enter plans into scheduling system and release monthly schedules
- Take responsibility for the timely release of the plans
- Ensure all planning is in line with local regulatory guidelines
- Process schedule changes and inform all stakeholders
- Monitor inventories and rights
- Keep all associated documentation
- Create PowerPoint presentation of channel highlights when required
- Be the point of contact for the scheduling team, compliance, traffic, play out and all other departments regarding any day to day issues that may arise
- Update traffic minutes, check delivery dates and act when needed
- Deal with day to day programming enquiries
- Attend meetings and perform other duties as and when required.
- To be successful in this role it is essential to have a passion and deep knowledge of Nollywood movies. Preferably you would also have a TV/planning background.
- You will have proven communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and coordinate workflow in a pressured and constantly changing environment.
- You must be proactive and process minded with meticulous attention to detail.
- This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
How To Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]