Full-time Jumia Nigeria: Program Lead, Product Quality Vacancy
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
The Job : Program Lead, Product Quality – Jumia
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Program Lead, Product Quality plays a pivotal role in the customer experience journey by ensuring our customers receive authentic and safe products that exceed their expectations. You’ll be accountable for all product quality assurance activities, working with key stakeholders and engaging them to ensure higher standards of quality, improved customer perception, and reduced merchandise return levels.
In particular you will:
- Ensure QC agents are not passing packages that customers have returned or rejected.
- End to end quality leadership responsibility, provide and enhance quality control processes, both internally and externally, to ensure quality requirements are met
- Analyse data insights across transactional customer satisfaction, QA performance, NPS detractors and support escalations
- Evaluate the acceptability of product quality testing and deciding next steps
- Manage the counterfeit battle (working with Production) and wrong item fulfillment (working with Vendor Support Centre)
- Set direction for our support strategy through building cross functional relationships both internally and externally
- Leverage findings from targeted analysis to contribute to the Continuous Improvement process
- Act as the technical and functional product expert to assigned business categories
- Develop and implement programs to establish, maintain, and deliver high product quality to Vendors and Customers
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality inspections and quality management
- Experience in a customer facing quality role
- Experience in directly-related quality assurance/quality control functions, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven technical acumen demonstrated within a manufacturing, quality or consumer products environment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere and prioritizing work appropriately
- Proficiency in data analysis tools
- Experience with cross geographical project coordination and management.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How To Apply