Full-time Jumia Nigeria: Inbound Associate, Email Recruitment
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
The Job :Inbound Associate, Email
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As an Inbound Associate, Email, your responsibility is to provide exceptional customer service in a prompt, respectable and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved in both written and verbal format.
In particular you will:
- Provides accurate (90% accuracy rate), timely, and professionally written responses to chats & emails within set guidelines.
- Support customers by responding to inbound email and chat and phone support as needed.
- Interacting with vendors via Emails(Sales Force) to resolve all issues relating to operational performance.
- Consistently ensure world class customer service that fully supports Jumia brand promises in written and verbal format.
- Work independently to make sound decisions and resolve complex customer situations.
- Identify critical customer service issues and report them.
- Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics, including Email Handle Time (EHT), Chat Handle Time (CHT), Chat Wrap Up, Phone Handle Time (PHT), Quality and Voice of the Customer (VOC), Schedule Compliance, and Unavailable time.
- Contributing to good vendor experience by resolving > 90 % of vendor complaints within 24 hours to ensure vendor satisfaction
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/English/Journalism preferred OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of customer service experience (call center experience strongly preferred).
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess exceptional written (ex: spelling, grammar, punctuation) and oral communication skills. Must be willing to provide a writing sample, upon request.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience preferred with professional/work-related email and chat.
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict verbally and in written correspondence.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and alternate between high volumes of channels (calls, emails, chats).
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How To Apply