Full-time Jumia Nigeria: HR Associate – Generalist Vacancy
Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM’s Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
The Job : HR Associate – Generalist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The HR Generalist will also assist in the execution of corporate HR programs and processes, providing day-to-day Employee relations and administrative support.
- Conduct New Hire orientation and handles exit interviews
- Reconcile/validate data entry to ensure data integrity, and support routine reporting requests. This includes running monthly reports.
- Develop and maintain overall HR project calendar and ensure key stakeholders are made aware of projects and timelines
- Advise HR staff of existing or potential problem areas
- Communicate proactively and work with departmental managers to resolve employee concerns and issues, identify administrative needs that occur on a routine basis
- Draft, develop, edit and copy materials and presentation in a timely and efficient manner
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to HR processes and procedures continually to meet the needs of HR department
- Assist in coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and telephone interviews
- Conduct bi-weekly onboarding of newly hired employees and enter new hire paperwork in HRIS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and writing communication and presentation skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Tools and Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Labour Law
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years Human Resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understands and supports the range of functions and initiatives HR brings to bear on work-life.
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Skilled in writing management reports and producing business documents / presentations
How To Apply
Use Apply button below