Internship Julius Berger Nigeria Plc: Internship Civil Engineering Program Vacancy
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced profession.
The Job : Internship Civil Engineering Program
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We offer students of the Civil Engineering Degree program (specialization: Surveying, Civil Engineering and Road Construction, Structural Engineering, Construction Management, Structural Engineering) the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad at our major construction sites in Nigeria.
- The operation is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.:
- Offer processing
- Work preparation
- Support the construction manager
- Technical support
- Completed undergraduate studies Bachelor of Engineering or Master’s Degree
- Good English language skills
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Duration of use: 5-6 months
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Visa and vaccination
- Free accommodation in private camps
How To Apply