Jola Industries Ongoing Cv Submission
Jola Industries – An integrated medium-scale Vegetable oil/Soap production Plant in the process of commencing operations soon, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : General Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for the day to day running of the factory.
- The candidate must possess both Administrative and Technical skills in the production of vegetable oil and soap.
- A B.Engr/B.Tech/ B.Sc Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry and a Post graduate diploma in Business Administration (added advantage) with at least 5 years relevant experience are required.
The Job : Admin Clerk
- Clerical works.
- WASC with office work experience.
The Job : Admin Manager
- Overseeing Human resources, Welfare, Training and other related matters.
- B.A/B.Sc in Arts/ Social Science with 2-3 years relevant experience.
The Job : Production Manager
- He will be involved in production management.
Requirements Minimum of B.Eng/B.Tech/B.Sc Chem
The Job : Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Manager
- The manager will be in charge of product quality control and assurance.
- Minimum qualification : B.Sc/B.Tech Chemistry with 2-3 years experience in Laboratory operations and management.
The Job : Accountant
- Responsible for financial management.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND Accountancy with 2-3 years experience.
The Job : Marketing/Sales Manager
- To handle Marketing / Sales management.
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/B.A/HND Marketing or Business Admin with 2-3 years experience.
The Job : Purchasing Manager
- To be in charge of Purchases and Control.
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/B.A/HND Business Admin/Marketing with 2-3 years experience.
The Job : Logistics/Protocol Officer
- Overseeing Logistics, Protocol and Community services.
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/B.A Sociology/Political Science.
- A good written and oral communication and organizational skills is required.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Application Letters (Stating current salary) and CV’s to: [email protected]