Full-time Jobs in Nigeria: Honeywell Cv Submission
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
The Job : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NIGERIA
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Outside Sales Representative – Nigeria Reporting to the Smart Energy Business Leader for Africa the business development leader will develop a comprehensive strategy to support long term business growth targets for the Honeywell International Inc Smart Energy SBU for Electricity, Water & Gas metering. They will coordinate with the regional marketing and sales teams to focus on Utility customers to drive and meet growth targets. They will also grow Honeywell International Inc Electrical and Water Metering Products/Solutions presence in the projects segments and raise demand and generate awareness among key end-users, general contractors, consultants’ designers, developers.
Additionally, they will Identify new consultants, designers, present Honeywell International Inc SE offering, help to understand technical advantages against competition and ensures Honeywell International Inc SE is specified or helps to specify the projects together with Sales Support.
Be the front-line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell International Inc product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell International Inc products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
· Current knowledge of latest trends of utility metering market
· Several years’ business development and experience in sales/marketing of utility related products/services/solutions.
· A track record of profiling & pursuing major accounts at the highest level and in initiating and closing major deals
· Work experience within big end-user in Residential projects
· Will have at least 3-5 years’ experience within utility serving industry in technical or sales positions, managing a network of indirect sales channels, ideally across several EA countries
· Familiarity of working within the EA geographic and utility markets and of building effective working relationships across diverse cultures would be useful
· Experience of developing effective customer relationships at senior levels within large national/multinational accounts
· Excellent negotiation, listening and communication skills. Experience in establishing and keeping contacts with senior executives
· Good command in English, both written and spoken. Native is plus, and French is desirable
Continued Professional Development
Job ID: HRD1128
Job Function: Sales
Relocation Tier: No
Aviation Authority (FAA for US):
Referral Bonus: 0.00
Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
How To Apply