Full-time Jobs in Lagos: Schneider Electric Ongoing Recruitment
Amo Byng Nigeria Limited was established in 1987 to produce high quality Feed Concentrates, and Finished feeds. We supply our products to farmers all over the country and in West Africa. Our main objective is to operate a state-of-the-art Feed mill that will consistently provide the best quality products available in Nigeria.
The Job : Inside Service Sales Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job No.: LV/MV – 003Z2A
- The mission of the Field Services (FS) Inside Service Sales Representative is to maximize services revenue by establishing , building and nurturing relationships with assigned portfolio of Proximity Accounts .
- In addition to account ownership, he/she can be responsible to manage by delegation from outside sales services some tasks related to Strategic and Targeted Accounts.
Manage assigned Accounts:
- Customer qualification and platforming
- Research contact and identify/plan key initiatives
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer
- Answer customer questions and educate on all SE services
- Report on sale and margin of accounts
Build and manage FS Opportunity Pipeline:
- Analyze & qualify opportunities in BFO
- Meet daily goal for outbound sales calls to support existing customer base and identify and pursue new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Take inbound calls and e-mails to support existing customer base and foster new points of contact and potential accounts thanks to marketing & sales campaign, FSR leads and CCC/other sales leads
- Develop cross-selling between Line of Businesses service offer
- Transfer new product sales opportunities to Account Managers from the BUs or Inside Sales from the country
- Quote and close the deal for standard services offer
- Coordinate with all the FS teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities
- Keep update the data of Installed Base of the customers
- Document all records of customer history in BFO.
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers.
- Customers, FS Operational Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, Order Management , FS Operation
Key Success Factors:
- Close collaboration with Outside Services Sales for complex on-demand sales
- Reactivity on FSR and CCC opportunity generation
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing Leader for thorough understanding of Demand generation plans, country Installed Base profile and associated services offer available and to be launched in the next months .
- Education: Bachelor /associate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 2 years IS/ Field Service Representative/Customer Care with knowledge of low voltage/medium voltage electrical distribution is an advantage.
- sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic
- Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
- Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
- Familiarity with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
- Successfully complete assigned training paths and successfully engage in technical sales conversations .
- Language skills: native speaker level for local context.
How To Apply