Full-time Ivy Heights: Head Of Operations Vacancy
Management Consulting Firm Committed to Inspiring Business Performance
To become the standard for measuring quality business advisory in any market we serve.
To assist our clients to deliver on their core business expectations.
The Job : Head Of Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Head of Operations will be required to lead, manage and drive performance of the company. You will be responsible for creating and executing operational strategy with further responsibilities including:
- Ensure costs are maintained within forecast and flexed appropriately with volume and that efficiencies are evident and reinvested in service enhancements.
- Provide a world class service to our clients customers by continually challenging service levels to ensure the business is market leading.
- Set high standards, developing and implementing leading solutions; being part of the wider operational solution for the division.
- Represent the Operations Director at customer meetings and business development meetings.
- Lead, motivate, empower and develop leaders to execute service excellence by ensuring people management plans, processes and systems are in place and appropriate procedures are followed.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the Team against agreed performance objectives; meeting regularly with the teams to include one to ones, appraisals, listening groups and team meetings.
The Head of Operations must live within Lekki /Ajah Axis.
- Experience in operating in a Mid Operations role.
- Graduate level education or equivalent experience in Operations Management some of which must have been gained in a customer service delivery environment.
- Experience of operating Warehouse Management System and paper based solutions
- Ideally strong distribution management experience including operating a cold chain fleet, six sigma, lean management and batch control.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking and customer/patient focus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable firm or organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly ability to grow, lead and motivate a large operations team and the ability to manage key customer relationship.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]