Full-time Ivy Heights: Admin Manager Vacancy
Management Consulting Firm Committed to Inspiring Business Performance
To become the standard for measuring quality business advisory in any market we serve.
To assist our clients to deliver on their core business expectations.
The Job : Admin Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our client based in oniru lekki is a well-known Paints and Chemical Company is seeking to employ an Admin manager.
Due to their expansion of work they are now seeking an experienced Admin Manager to manage and head all their operational administrative aspects in the company.
- Managing and coordinating organizational compliant and disciplinary proceedings.
- Manage general administration matters.
- Prepare company memos and announcement related to factory issues.
- Ensure that all activities performed by the company’s PROs are relevant / required and effectively monitored.
- In charge of attendance approvals.
- Monitor and control group administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Assist in providing relevant information that may be required as approved by the General Manager.
- Perform daily inspection of the facility to ensure HSE is maintained at the highest level.
- Ensure that all locations are maintained at no fire risk.
- Perform immediate reporting procedures to the General Manager on any HSE incidents requiring immediate action.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree within Business Administration.
- Must have 2- 3 years in a paint organization.
- Experience within Administrative Management.
- Must have previous experience within Paint Manufacturing.
- Portray leadership, training and organization skills set.
- The ideal candidate would need to be enthusiastic, a team player and have can do attitude.
- Must be male
Preferably someone that live within lekki axis.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]