Full-time IT Manager at MessageWise Limited
MessageWise Limited – We are a Strategy and Enterprise Development firm specializing in Consultancy, Advisory, Project Management, Branding, Communications and Creative Production. Founded in 2005, MessageWise Limited has evolved into a dynamic organization through its long experience and strong expertise in designing targeted and outcome-related interventions that assist public and private sector institutions achieve their institutional and organizational objectives.
The Job :IT Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our company is currently seeking an experienced and talented IT Manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation.
In this role, the IT Manager will be responsible for planning of technology projects, managing a team of IT professionals, implementing and executing of all technology-related tasks and initiatives. The IT Manager will be also be responsible for anticipating details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news. Successful candidate will be the liaison between the company and our technology partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years post graduation experience as an IT professional
- Minimum 3 years management experience as an IT professional
- Experience in Software Development, Technology Strategy & Transformation, IT Security, Data Centre Architecture & Operations, Service Management, Network Infrastructure and Technology Architecture
- Efficiency in communicating technical concepts to both technical and non technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing skills and experience in managing client accounts
- Relevant technical/ professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional organizations/ associations will be an added advantage
- Candidate must show good understanding of new technology trends such as cloud and digital technologies
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the telecommunications industry
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com