Full-time IT Manager at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
The Job :IT Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- We are looking for young, dynamic, focused, results-oriented professionals who would like to join our team of excellence. We are currently seeking to employ an IT manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- The IT manager will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes and should be able to plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Managing IT staff
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Strategically develop and direct the implementation of IT operational plans, projects, programs and systems
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguard measures within the IT environment.
- Maintain the company’s IT network, servers and security systems.
- Investigate and diagnose network problems.
- Make recommendations for improving the company’s IT systems.
- Liaise with external solution providers to ensure that the organisation remains at the cutting edge of IT developments.
- Oversee the development of specific improvement plans for each area of responsibility and provide regular status reports regarding progress of plan implementation
- Maintain the inter/intra net and ensure minimal down time.
- Facilitate the optimization of the company’s software system and ensure availability of appropriate information
- Assist other departments and divisions with analysis of collected data by creating and maintaining reporting tools
- IT Risk Management
- Develop a standard computing process to be used on all IT infrastructures to minimize risks to the company.
- Manage physical and access controls over all IT infrastructure within the company.
- Preserve and protect IT related assets.
- IT Systems and Support services management
- Review, recommend and direct the appropriate capital expenditures to support the IT strategy
- Design and implement changes and improvements in automated management information system.
- Develop and implement a disaster recovery plan and procedures to ensure minimal interruption to business operations
- Manage IT department in order to provide reliable services and support to other divisions (but not limited to, internet and email, file back-ups, network, computers, systems interfaces and printers etc.)
- Establish a maintenance routine to keep IT infrastructures in working conditions at all time.
- Proven working experience as an Information Technology (IT) Manager or relevant experience (minimum of 3 years work experience) in a reputable company
- B.Sc in Computer Science, MIS, ICT or similar field
- Professional IT certification
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- Lekki-Ajah axis residency is required
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and application, Using the “Job Title” as the email subject to: [email protected]
Or come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop (Behind Forte Oil Filling Station),
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.