Graduate IPI PowerTech: Graduate Account Officer Vacancy
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
The Job : Graduate Account Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently looking for a smart, trainable and detailed Accounting graduate to fill an entry level Account Officer role.
- This individual will be responsible for the following functions, among other accounting functions assigned to him/her.
- Preparation and processing of payments.
- Reconciliation of bank and cash accounts.
- Giving payment advice to vendors.
- Account reconciliation with vendors.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable University with less than one (1) year related experience.
- Completed NYSC recently.
- Must have commenced the process of getting an accounting certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly efficient with figures.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application.
- Ability to make use of accounting software will be a plus.
- Good time management skills.
- Should have an eye for details.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How To Apply