Full-time Inventory/Procurement Officer at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited
Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group[ of consultant radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
The Job : Inventory/Procurement Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maintains a data base and records of materials on-premises in the store.
- Inspect and vet received materials and supplies for quality and quantity against invoices and requisitions
- Ensure receipt of all items that have been ordered and purchased by the company.
- Efficiently track stock level by ensuring that requisition forms are filled and items picked are well recorded into the system
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Oversee the daily distribution of materials to different sections of the Facility
- Liaise with suppliers to supply the best products at the barest minimum amount without compromising quality
- Maintain and update inventory records
- B.Sc/HND in a Bus. Admin/Economics or other relevant courses from a reputable University.
- 0-1 year post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Must have knowledge of inventory management, store keeping, booking keeping, documentation and record management.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate must reside in Lagos and preferably a male.