Full-time Intuivar: Procurement Officer Vacancy
Intuivar: We are a terminal operator with the mandate to provide integrated maritime and logistics solutions to both inbound and outbound traffic for the South South, South East and North Central markets of Nigeria. Investments in equipment and terminal capital development has led to improved port infrastructural development, port logistics and services in terms of berthing of vessels, cargo discharge, storage and delivery. The organization has gone through restructuring and is strategically positioned to become the premier terminal operator in Africa.
The Job : Procurement Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maintaining a data base of Suppliers and Contractors
- Prepare price and cost analyses of proposals, and negotiates prices, terms and conditions of service contracts.
- Review and analyses the financial conditions of all offers and recommend to Management for necessary steps. Participate in the evaluation of proposals
- Performs contract administration including liaising with the vendors. Negotiating contract amendments, extensions etc
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all purchases, contracts, correspondence and related follow up
- Prepares technical specifications, contract terms and bid documents including all related research and value analysis.
- Analyses current procurement activities and recommends improvements through more efficient procurement methods, automation, quantity discounts etc
- Supervises buyers and clerical staff by providing guidance and assistance
Qualification and Experience
- Good University Degree/HND
- 2 – 4 years of work experience
- Knowledge of procurement and store management
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage
- Procurement Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse/Store /Records Management
- General Administration
- Corporate and Internal Resource Management
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resumes to: [email protected] quoting the Job Title and Reference Number in the title of the mail.
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply