Full-time Intuivar: Mechanical Engineer Vacancy
Intuivar: We are a terminal operator with the mandate to provide integrated maritime and logistics solutions to both inbound and outbound traffic for the South South, South East and North Central markets of Nigeria. Investments in equipment and terminal capital development has led to improved port infrastructural development, port logistics and services in terms of berthing of vessels, cargo discharge, storage and delivery. The organization has gone through restructuring and is strategically positioned to become the premier terminal operator in Africa.
The Job : Mechanical Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Carry out standard on-the-spot checks on equipment on regular basis in order to ensure smooth operations of the equipment on site
- Ensure the scheduled periodic maintenance of equipment is carried out as required from time to time
- Ensure equipment downtimes are minimized by carrying out proper electrical and mechanical repairs of equipment
- Support all corporate partners on site to ensure smooth operations
- Ensure downtime of equipment are minimized by carrying out proper on-the-spot checks on equipment
- Perform any other related tasks assigned by Mechanical Maintenance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good B.Eng./HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years quality work experience
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Engineering software e.g. Autocad etc.
- Service and Systems Management
- Heavy Duty Maintenance and Repairs Management
- HSEQ Compliance Management.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Resumes to: [email protected] quoting the Job Title and Reference Number in the title of the mail.
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply