Full-time Institute of Credit Administration: Secretary Vacancy
Institute of Credit Administration
No economy grows without the use of credit and there is no example of any advanced society without the use of credit. Credit at whatever level of sector, if not properly managed could spell doom for an economy.
As we are all aware, for the economy to grow to the point of providing desired jobs and wealth creation, there must be credit extension at all levels of industrial and commercial activities. But credit business extended or granted under a sloppy arrangement is an evil worse than an economy driven by a cash-and-carry regime.
The Job :Secretary
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- An applicant must be Male or Female (at age 25 and above)
- Must have a diploma in Computer learning or SSCE Certificate
- Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, PageMaker, Photoshop, CorelDraw etc).
- Must be fluent in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 70-80 WPM.
- Must be truly hardworking
Interested candidate must be resident in Abuja, living within Utako axis.
How To Apply