Full-time Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited: Social Media Executive Vacancy
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
The Job : Social Media Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Social Media Executive at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria will be fully responsible for managing social media platforms and will also be responsible for the online and offline Brand Ambassadors.
- Their overall aim will be increasing Infostrategy Technology and her client’s brand awareness, in turn driving top line growth of the business.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages target audience.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Employ the use of Social Networking Analysis Tools (SNAT) to measure the effectiveness of different channels. The social media manager will use Twitter Counter, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure click-through and measure traffic activity.
- Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (legal, customer support, product management etc.) to provide support to their initiators.
- Actively engage in industry activities and interaction, chats, blogs, wikis, video sharing, etc. to promote corporate messaging and increase brand awareness, which will drive brand traffic to company website.
- Work with central teams on display strategy and implementation Brand Ambassadors
- Create and/or manage a potential blog under the Infostrategy Technology brand, engaging the younger generation of customers with interesting content
- Manage local public relations by creating and pushing content with the aim of increasing Infostrategy Technology’s presence in the media
- Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies
- Design creative images to use in social media and newsletter marketing
- Monthly social media planning and reporting to the Managing Director
- Develop social media strategy and manage implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant area
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Highly creative, enterprising and self-motivated.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and obligations.
- Strong analytical planning, forecasting and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding time frame
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest on social media innovation.
- Must be media-savvy (Active on Social Media). Proven track record of listening and engaging with the online community.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have ability to create editorial content at a short notice
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing.
- Ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions.
- Design skills mandatory
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; a data driven approach is mandatory
- Well organised and structured in delivering work product
- Great people manager; can motivate others to deliver results
- Great team spirit and ability to work well with others
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]