Full-time Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited: Senior Accountant Vacancy
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
The Job : Senior Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for accounting, finance, and ensure compliance with statutory regulatory requirements with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ensure efficient book keeping and manage its cash account
- Undertake daily monitoring of resources and expenses
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Perform regular accounting activities including bank and cash account reconciliations,
- Prepare periodic reports on budget and cash situation to assist Management in decision making
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Analyse and report on financial status including income statements, Perform budget preparation and analysis
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification in Administration (Accounting/Finance option) from an accredited Institution, or an equivalent professional qualification such as Chartered Accountants Certificate (ACA/ACCA).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: Recruitments@istrategytech.com