Full-time Import Control Officer at John Holt Plc
John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Import Control Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The primary role of the Import Control Officer is to ensure efficiency in the Company’s Import Logistics System.
- Opening of Form M and LC Application to Import.
- Handle timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
- Following up with Clearing agents, Banks, Shipping companies, SON, Customs and other government agencies to ensure consignments are cleared smoothly.
- Verify that all documentation adhere to import policies and laws.
- Assisting with shipping, receiving and record keeping for both local and international transactions.
- Preparation of daily progress report to be sent to the Import Control Manager.
- Ability to prepare costing and perform other treasury functions will be an added advantage.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in any numerate discipline.
- Requires at least two years experience in a clearing and forwarding company in Nigeria.
- Must be vast in import requirements and documentation.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, Banks, shipping companies and Terminals.
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: [email protected] with the position as subject of mail.